Is your mouth drooling yet from the title of this post yet. Well let me make it happen for you right about now….these yummy cake brownies start with a layer of chocolate brownie cake, then have 3/4 of a bag of oreos (or the whole bag if you are feeling dangerous!), you then put a whole can of sweetened condensed milk (to sweeten things up a bit more), finally you top it off with 1 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips. Did your mouths water!? Mine did.
These cake brownies are the easiest things on the planet. I wonder how on earth I ever survived my whole life without these. Credits go to pinterest and this blog for the wonderful recipe. I just explained above how to make them, but I will break it down to the basics, below.
The day I made them I had my nieces come over. They insisted that they needed one. I gave them each a brownie, and one of them said, “you could become famous for these.” Was this just a simple sweet statement from a child or was it true? See for yourself and let me know!
Be ready for awesomeness.
Chocolate cake mix
1 stick of butter melted (I use salted, but most people use unsalted.)
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
3/4 bag of oreos crushed (or the whole bag if you’re feelin dangerous, as I said before.)
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Get a 9×13 pan and grease it with cooking spray
- Mix your cake mix, butter, and egg in a large bowl, it will turn into a brownie like mixture. You may have to use your hands after a while it will be tough if you don’t.
- Press the cake mix that looks like a brownie mixture into your 9×13 pan
- Place the crushed oreos on top
- Pour your can of sweetened condensed milk all over the top of the oreos
- Top with chocolate chips
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes
- Take out and let them cool for 10 minutes. (These brownies will be super gooey for about an hour. After that they aren’t as gooey and super delicious!